1. WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We promise to refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 18 days of the date shown on your dispatch note. For hygiene reasons, some products are non-returnable. This is indicated in the product description.
Please ensure that lingerie and tights are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returned items where we reasonably consider that this has not been done.
When returning items to us, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any labels or tags.
3. HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
2. Please make a note on the shipping document whether you would like a refund or exchange. We can exchange the item with a different item as long as they are the same price.
3. Return the package by using the Second Class service by Royal Mail and obtain a proof of posting showing our address or if you are outside UK use standard postage service and obtain proof of postage showing our address from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting. Keep your certificate of postage safe as your will need this as your proof of return.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
Our returns address is:
Mrs B Miller
8 Regis Place
10 Llanvanor Road
4. HOW DO I RETURN A FAULTY ITEM?
1. If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please state the fault on form enclosed in your parcel. And follow our returns procedure above.
We‘ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within 7 days.
5. HOW LONG WILL MY REFUND TAKE TO BE PROCESSED?
If you would like to return an item, we will refund you within 7 days of the day we receive the returned parcel. Please note, this is provided that the product returned is received back to us within the 30 days returns period or is faulty.
Faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including a refund for the delivery charges for sending the item.
In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6. CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
If you would like to exchange the same item with a different colour or size we can do that. We can also change your item with a different style as long as they are the same price. Please write your request on the shipment slip enclosed with your parcel.
7. WHAT ARE MY CANCELLATION RIGHTS?
In addition to our returns policy, you can cancel your contract with us at any time within 7 working days beginning on the day after you receive the product(s) which are subject to the contract (“cooling-off period”).
To cancel your contract, you must email us within the 7 day Cooling-Off Period to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must then return the products as outlined in accordance with ‘How do I return an item?’. Notification of return of your products via the online procedure will not constitute notification of cancellation of your order for the purposes of your statutory rights to cancel the contract. Please note that in order to cancel your contract, you must return all the products that were covered by the order. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use or wear them. If you cancel your contract with us, we will refund the amount due to you, including delivery charges, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation.
References in this Returns Policy to: "we" and "us" are to STANDOUT DANCEWEAR "Products" are to products listed on our website www.standoutdancewear.co.uk ("Website"); and "Contract" are to the contract between you and us in respect of the sale of Products via our Website. Each time you make a purchase of Product(s) via our Website, you enter into a Contract with us. If you buy a number of Products in one order to be delivered to the same address, the Contract shall cover all the Products in that order. If you order Products to be delivered to different delivery addresses, there shall be a separate Contract in place in respect of each delivery address and each Contract shall cover all the Products being delivered to that address. For further information about the Contract, please read our Terms and Conditions.